PortableVoices is a podcast and audiobook production company focused on telling African stories and history. Our mission is to empower young minds with information that entertains, educates and informs them. We produce and distribute weekly podcasts, feature stories, radio dramas and documentaries for youth, teenagers and children. We work with creative, highly spirited, talented people with distinctive abilities to achieve the company’s mission.
We are looking for an organized, ambitious, goal oriented and creative sponsorships coordinator to oversee implementation and management of corporate sponsorships and partnerships. This position will serve as the central liaison with all PortableVoices Creatives departments and company staff to implement and manage corporate sponsorships.
- Oversee servicing for all corporate sponsorships/partnerships.
- Responsible for coordinating the fulfillment of all sponsor benefits including advertising needs.
- Track partner objectives, marketing platforms and activation efforts.
- In coordination with PortableVoices Creatives staff, plan and implement sponsor programs/branded shows; and create activation strategies to help meet sponsor business objectives. Work with PortableVoices marketing, podcasting, finance and other teams to coordinate fulfillment of sponsor benefits.
- Responsible for fulfillment of sponsor and corporate membership hospitality benefits including behind‐the‐scenes access, ticket distribution, membership discounts and concert VIP access.
- Serve as the central liaison on sponsorship advertising and integration with PortableVoices Studios programs and PortableVoices Creatives marketing to coordinate and deliver advertising benefits for sponsors.
- Ensure appropriate and timely implementation of sponsor recognition in PortableVoices and company assets (website, member publications, on‐site signage, collateral, etc.).
- Produce customized fulfillment reports for each partner, outlining marketing benefits delivered.
- Work with content development teams to draft story pitches and write grants for proposed programs and shows.
- A bachelor’s degree and previous experience progressively responsible fundraising, project management, business development and/or sales and marketing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of effective project management, detail‐oriented thinking and strategic decision making.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast‐paced environment, have good judgment and strong ethics.
- Knowledge of marketing principles.
- Self‐starter with excellent organizational skills and ability to excel in a team environment.
- Proficiency in using a computer spreadsheet and Microsoft Word and Power Point.
- Passion in PortableVoices Creatives’s mission.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a proven track record of successful corporate relations and grant writing experiences.
- Occasional evening/weekend work and local travel may be necessary.
This is a full-time based in our Nairobi office. To apply, submit your cover letter, resume and previous work demo (optional) to email@example.com.
This posting will close on Friday, October 5, 2018 at 5 PM EAT